[Dhsbb-jazz] trip RSVP's due ASAP

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 11:17:44 PST 2009

To: All DHS Band Families

There are still 77 students who have not rsvp'd for the Spring 2010 Band Trip to Disneyland.  Trip Coordinator Katie Horn needs to know how many students are planning on going on this trip in order to make hotel and bus reservations.   By making early reservations we are able to keep expenses for the trip to a minimum.  A flyer with initial information about the trip is attached.

If you have NOT already rsvp'd please respond to this email or call me immediately to let us know if your student will be participating in this exciting, educational and memorable trip.

Thanks,

- Kathryn Shickman
Trip Forms
758-0235