[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Parent Volunteers really needed

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:30:07 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Cc: cjchoy at sbcglobal.net ; John A Horn ; Fred Lange
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:51 AM
Subject: Parent Volunteers really needed

Joyce, please post on all band listserves.  T

Hello Fellow Band Parents,

I really need some parents to step forward for this Sunday's carwash.  Mostly because the kids cannot drive the cars and we need to move them as they are washed and dried and parked.  I need 4 more parents for the 1st shift(11-1pm) as well as 2 for the 2nd (1-3)..  It doesn't matter if your child is signed up or not,  we need help.  We can't do this and run smoothly without your help.  If parents can send water or snack with their student, that would be appreciated.  This is really a chance to be with a good group of kids and help supervise. and have fun!   I can't do it alone.  PLEASE!     Kids and parents please show up10min. before your shift so we can be ready to go.  We had people waiting last time. Please email me.

Thanks,

Theresa

theresalucas09 at comcast.net