[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Carwash Parents---THANKS

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:41:53 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Cc: cjchoy at sbcglobal.net ; John A Horn ; Fred Lange
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: Carwash Parents---THANKS

Hello all Band Parents and students...

I want to say a special thank you for all the parents that came through this time.  It really makes things easier.  All the rest PLEASE support the students and bring your cars in.  I know mine is dirty in 2 weeks.  The next one will be 3 weeks apart.  Please sign up early and I will send a reminder out.  Any parent wanting to drop off water or a snack, it would be very much welcomed.  The students work hard!

We got great publicity from the Enterprise, both at the beginning of the week and in today's paper.  Looking forward to a fun, successful, day!  The first shift try to come 10 min early and the last stay 10min for clean up.  YOU ARE GREAT!!!

The 11am-1pm shift is:

Jeanette Vance

Mr. Egel

Mary Walker

Jim Walker

Jennifer Gray

Alfredo Lopez-de Leon

John S.will be at the table

The 1-3pm shift is:

Marius S.

Mary McDonald

Eileen Spoth

David Cross

Tom Waddell

Anna Fregoso

Lucy Schmidl will be at the table with me

ANY PARENT HAVING BOOMBOXES WITH BATTERIES PLEASE BRING MUSIC OR SEND WITH YOUR STUDENT!

Next carwash Oct. 24th at the District Pkg. lot across from Farmer's Mkt on a Sat. 9-1--need extra parents

Last carwash Nov. 7th at the Nugget on Covell, on a Sat. 9-1.

THANK YOU!

SMILES,

Theresa Lucas, carwash coordinator

theresalucas09 at comcast.net