[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Shirts and ties are here!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:21:31 PDT 2009

Parents - Please contact Chinlin Chen with your questions or comments at chenchinlin at gmail.com.  Please do not use your reply key.  Thanks, Joyce

----- Original Message -----
From: Chinlin Chen
To: J. Hamaguchi
Cc: Fredrick Lange ; Arielle Deem
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 12:07 AM
Subject: Shirts and ties are here!

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

Our shirts and ties are here and I will deliver them to the students next Monday.

The price for each shirt is $16 plus shipping (bulk order) and tax after 20% off at Van Heusen Outlet store in Vacaville. The price for each tie is $15 at The Tie Bar.com plus shipping.
The grand total for 29 shirts and 30 ties(one extra for back-up on the trips) is $964.85, divided by 28 students,
the share for each student is $34.45; however, Mr. Lange asked me to round the amount to the nearest dollar so
the final bill for each student is $35.
Please make checks payable to Chinlin Chen. Either me or my son, Bryan, will start to pick them up next Monday.

There are eight receipts due to returns for samples, exchanges because of changes in sizes of shirts of some students, and a  new purchase for our TA. So if you like to take a look at all the receipts, please don't hesitate to let me know. I will be happy to make copies for you and explain all the details.

Thank you very much.

Chinlin