[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Great CARWASH!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:40:18 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:37 PM
Subject: Great CARWASH!

Dear Students and Parents...

We had another successful carwash.  We made close to the same as last time but we closed a few minutes early to be done on time and there were about 3 cars that would snuck in like the last time.  I tell you it went so much smoother this time.  I mean everybody worked together much better and the with the extra parents there to drive and keep things flowing, it just seemed a lot less hectic.  YOU STUDENTS ACTUALLY MADE A LITTLE MORE THAN  LAST CARWASH BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T SHOW---SO THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT WERE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND MOSTLY EVERYONE WAS ON-TIME!!!  The next carwash is Oct. 24th at the District (DJUSD parking lot).  The student signup sheet will be posted the Monday of that week.  Parents knowing now if they can volunteer, please email me at theresalucas09 at comcast.net  and do not reply to this listserv message.

Teenagers do Rock!!!!

Thanks again,

Theresa Lucas