[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Carwash Students!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:52:23 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Carwash Students!

Hello Parents and students...

I just have to give you some of the great feedback I have been getting on the carwash jobs.  People have been telling me how pleased they have been with the outcome of their cars.  One person told me that you guys did so much better than a college group they went to.  I know all my words may have not been as encouraging as some would like but apparently you all got the message and have made me proud with all the feedback I have been getting on the quality of your work.  Thus, YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELVES PROUD! Thank you so much for showing the kind of job we can do and are doing. Any comments regarding this email please send to me directly and don't reply to this listserve message.  Thank you.  theresalucas09 at comcast.net

Have a great few weeks!

Theresa Lucas, carwash coordinator