[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Last Volunteer List for Jazz Festival please post

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:16:16 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: David Hunt
To: jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 7:56 AM
Subject: Last Volunteer List for Jazz Festival please post

Dear Band Families,

Attached is the final volunteer list that I will send.  We could use one or two more pop-up tents for the Band Booster Booth and the Face Painting Booth. We will be in front of Borders Saturday morning about 9:30 setting up.  If you are able to drop off a pop-up tent it would be appreciated.  If you can't there until later let me know when you can drop it off.  Call me at 750-7824.

 We also need more painters for the Face Painting Booth from 1:00 to 2:00 and from 3:00 to 4:00.

 If you would like to help out but don't have a designated job the Band Booster Booth is the place to find out if there is more to be done.  Helping hands after the event are always welcome as this makes it easier for everyone.

More than anything come out and enjoy the music and art.  Check out the website for the final performance schedule. www.davisjazz.com

Looking forward to a beautiful day filled with music, art and friends,

Stephanie Hunt

Band Booster Davis Jazz Festival Chair