[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: LAST REMINDER FOR SATURDAY'S CARWASH!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:16:21 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:45 PM
Subject: LAST REMINDER FOR SATURDAY'S CARWASH!

Hello Band Parents & Students...

Tomorrow is a busy day with Homecoming and all.  Please remind your student to sign up if they haven't already. It should be a great day for a Carwash, wih great weather too.  Please bring your cars to be washed.  DJUSD parking lot-9a-1p.  Be there 5-10 min early for your shift.  If we are lacking in students, the signed up students can check with me to work 2 shifts if needed.  757-1735

Parent sign ups"

 for the 9-11a.m:                                    11-1p.

Brook Murphy                                    Calvin Marr

Stephanie Hunt                                 Alma Lopez

Linda Howell                                       Alfredo Lopez

Jeanette N.                                          Sue Vigano

Diana Lau                                           Judi Kusnick

Tracy Anderson                                 Spring-Alpers

at table

Theresa & Lucy Schmidl.                  Theresa & John L