[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Trip Final Decision

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 23 23:19:49 PDT 2009

Jazz Band Parents and Students,

Christine Robbins has volunteered to help with the "big" jazz band trip this year.   We have now come to the time where we must decide what we are going to do.  If we go on the New Orleans trip this year, Jazz Choir will be going with us.  I also want to remind you that we will have financial assistance available (cost will probably be about the same as last time which is about $1000).

Please forward your reply to Christine at the email address below.  It is important that you answer all 3 questions.  We would like a response this weekend if possible.

Thanks everyone,
Mike Choy