[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Carwash was slow but fun!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:05:08 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:40 PM
Subject: Carwash was slow but fun!

The Band carwash might have been half as busy as usual but the students were still hard workers and had a good time.  Peter Matlock actually brought a boom box and that definitely added some fun!  Thank you to all the parents and students that showed up even though it was the day after homecoming and a dance.We have had some  parents show up quite a few times and many of them have plans for the last carwash on Nov. 7th, 9-1p, at the Covell Nugget.  So, I am putting it out there now for some parent volunteers.  We need to drive the cars as students are not allowed to. The parents help keep things moving forward.  You can email me at theresalucas09 at comcast.net if you can work the 9-11a.m or 11-1p.m shift.  It  makes my life easier to know ahead of time.  Thank you so  much.

Theresa

Carwash coordinator