[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Carwash.

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 22:56:28 PDT 2009

Band Booster Parents and Friends,
Theresa, our new carwash coordinator, has done a fantastic job in organizing the carwashes.  Here is a message from Theresa.  Let's support our students in band by making this carwash the most successful yet by bringing your dirty cars there.  Also, if you can spare a couple hours to help this fundraiser or bringing in snacks, please volunteer.  We have a great year ahead of us and this is just the beginning.

Please respond to Theresa in the email address below.

Mike Choy
DHS Band Booster President