[Dhsbb-jazz] Carwash this Sunday

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 19:00:47 PDT 2009

Folks,
I received the following message from Theresa Lucas, our carwash coordinator.  Theresa has put alot of work into this for the benefit of our students, and this is a fun event for students and parents.
Mike Choy

Parents and students...Your students are forgetting to sign up for the carwash Sunday.  If they don't sign up tomorrow in band then there goes one chance to put money in their accounts.  THIS IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE because we have the publicity out and now no students.

Thanks so much.

I still need at least 3 parents for 1-3 shift.  Please email me at theresalucas09 at comcast.net (Sunday, Nugget in S. Davis, 11-3)