[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Outstanding Job!!!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:37:02 PDT 2009

The following is a note from Theresa Lucas.  Please respond directly to Theresa at theresalucas09 at comcast.net  (Please do not use your Reply button)

To All of the students and Parents ( & patrons) that participated today at the carwash----I just want to say what an outstanding job everyone did!  My deepest gratitude goes out to you for all your teamwork and support.  This was my first time at doing this and I want to relate how I appreciated your listening and patience with getting things to run smoothly.  You kids ROCK!!!  Actually you made a little more than the ones at  the District with not having the convenience of Farmer's Mkt. right there.  You deserve to be so proud of yourselves!!!  How great to show that you are helping to pay your own way to go to Disneyland!!

We are trying to get things to run fairly and smoothly by giving you students the chance to sign up.  There will be 25 slots for each shift. The list will come up next Monday (28th) for the Oct 4th carwash at Save-Mart from 11-3p.  The rules are the same,  please only sign up for one  shift and we are counting on you to show up 5 min. early for sign in.  For fairness sake, it will get posted in 7th period first this time and alternate the next carwash with 6th period signing first.

Just so you know if you haven't seen the event schedules,that were given out at the Band Booster meeting the following carwashes are:

Oct 4th, Sunday, 11-3p, at Save-Mart

Oct 24th, Saturday, 9-1p, at the District (across from Farmer's Mkt)

Nov. 7th, Saturday, 9-1p, at the Nugget in E. Davis (Covell)

Parents willing to help on these days please feel free to email me what works for you and put it on your calendars and we will have it out the way,. Send me your email and I will even send you a reminder a few days ahead.   Looking forward to any feedback from you, positive or negative.  I would love to have the dates set up with parent volunteers ahead of time.  Please know that the shifts are 2 hours so there are two shifts each date.

Again it was a pleasure working with you all,

Theresa Lucas, coordinator

theresalucas09 at comcast.net