[Dhsbb-jazz] Possible Jazz Band/Choir trip

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 18:00:59 PDT 2009

Jazz Band Parents,

In the next 1-3 weeks, we will need to decide as a group if we are going to do a trip with Jazz Choir.  I have heard from a few of you about your thoughts about a trip this year.  Just so you know the major impetus to go this year include:
1.  Some of the Jazz Band students have not gone on a major trip and may not be able to go if we delay 2 years.
2.  The previous tradition has been to go on such a trip every 3 years and we would rather cycle the trip with Disneyland or San Diego trip years rather than Victoria trip.  The Victoria trip is next year.
3.  The Jazz Choir is interested in going this year.
The major inpediments are:
1.  Bad economy for many of us.

I still am looking for probably 2 parents to start meeting with Jazz Choir parents to do the following:
1.  Is it feasible to go this year?
2.  Where should we go?
3.  When should we go?
Please email me if you are willing to help.

Thanks,
Mike Choy