[Dhsbb-jazz] DISNEYLAND trip forms sent home

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 09:43:32 PDT 2010

Band Parents,

If your student is participating in the Spring Band Trip 2010 to Disneyland please read this email carefully. . .

Our Disneyland Spring Band Trip 2010 is just around the corner.  Trip forms were sent home with students on Tuesday this week.  Please check those backpacks for a large manila envelope with your student's name on it.

Included in the packet are a preliminary itinerary and packing list, all permission slips, Behavior Guidelines and Rules of the Road, and MEDICAL FORMS THAT ALL STUDENTS MUST RETURN.  If your child will be taking ANY medication on the trip, prescription or non-prescription, they must have a physician's signature on the form.  If your child will NOT be taking any medications, please check and sign the appropriate box and return.  We have distributed these forms early to allow you ample time to obtain any required signatures.

All forms are due back in the band room collection box BEFORE Friday 4/23.

I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions about forms, or Katie Horn, trip coordinator at 758-2528.

- Kathryn Shickman
758-0235 home
400-0552 cell