[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Disneyland Band Trip Info/Update

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Apr 1 10:21:52 PDT 2010

All,

Just a quick note about the Disneyland Trip and the final amounts.
The trip committee has been working hard to finalize all the trip activities and reduce the trip costs as much as possible.
Through good negotiations by the team members, and a good amount provided by the band boosters, we have been able to reduce the cost of the trip by more than $100 from our original estimate.
The final cost of the trip is going to be $440 per person, $110 less than the $550 original estimate.  Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Individual emails will be going out in the week with each person's remaining amounts.  These totals will include both the Disneyland trip as well as the Jazz Band Monterey Trip.
LOOK FOR THOSE EMAILS SHORTLY!!

We have a bunch of fun things planned for Disneyland, and it should be a GREAT trip!!

Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn
VP BB DHS.