[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band Trip to Monterey - Costs

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Apr 1 10:57:33 PDT 2010

All,

Just to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
The costs of the Monterey trip are in.
With the help of the Band Boosters and a generous donor the overall cost of the trip has been reduced by $2000.00.
This is great news.

Thus, the overall cost of the trip is $63.14 per band member, this includes a continental breakfast both Saturday & Sunday.

The costs will be rolled together with the Disneyland Trip costs and taking into account the amounts in the student accounts.
In the next couple of days, you will receive a note with the balance from each students account.  We will need to get this before trip please.

I'm working hard to get the notes generated, Jazz band first, as the Monterey trip is first, and we can get everything squared away.

More info to come.
Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn