[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Carpool drivers needed for Monterey

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:30:38 PDT 2010

From: Katherine Miller
[mailto:jndkmllr at pacbell.net]

Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 10:33 AM

To: 'dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us'

Subject: Carpool drivers needed for Monterey

Hi, Jazz Band Parents,

We have an exciting weekend coming up in Monterey, next
week.  Our very own DHS Jazz Band is scheduled to be there from Friday,
4/79 through Sunday, 4/11 to play in the Next Gen Festival.

However, we have transportation issues.  So far, we have
carpool space for 15 students and have 28 students going.  So, please
consider if you can take students either to or from Monterey.  Even if you
can fit people going only one direction, I think we can make it work.

We will make sure you have the paperwork and will take care of
the arrangements, all you need to do is drive.

Please email or call Katherine Miller if you have space in your
car or any questions.

This is an opportunity to get away and hear some great
music…Please consider signing up.

Best regards,

Katherine Miller

home: 530-759-7023