[Dhsbb-jazz] Monterey trip forms still needed

David Cross daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 09:24:04 PDT 2010

Good news!  Katherine Miller has volunteered to be carpool coordinator.  She will contact you about the seats still needed to get all students (and instruments) to Monterey on Friday.

I have field trip authorization forms (District form 2a) from the following students:

Bryan Chen
Kevin Choy
Jacob Cross
Colin McDaniel
Tenaya Natov
Spencer Park
Kevin Qi
Jonathan Wardrip

Everyone else needs to turn in their trip form before we leave on Friday.  Students can bring their completed forms (signed by a parent) and give them to me on Friday.  Mr. Lange gave each student a trip form before spring break.  Let me know if you need one.

-David Cross
daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
cell: (530) 574-7080