[Dhsbb-jazz] Monterey trip forms

David Cross daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 14:00:00 PDT 2010

Mike Choy reminded me the school district requires additional forms for field trips.  Some of the forms came home for the Disneyland trip this week- feel free to copy those.  Copies of the other forms (except for the medication form) are attached.

The medication form is only needed if the student plans to take medication on the trip.

As stated in the earlier e-mail, everyone needs to fill out the field trip form (2a and b).

Everyone who is driving students needs to fill out the volunteer use of auto statement (3 a and b).  Attach a copy of your auto insurance card.

And from the District's Department of Redundancy Department, if you are driving your own child, you also need to fill out the request to transport own child (5).

These forms may all be turned in Friday before we leave DHS at 1:00.

-David Cross
daviddorseycross at yahoo.com