[Dhsbb-jazz] Picnic Day Parking lot fundraiser

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 11:53:07 PDT 2010

Band Booster Parents,
I am asking if any of you would be willing to man the Davis schools district parking lot from about 8 to 10 am tomorrow during Picnic Day.  This is a fundraiser where we request $10 per car to park in the lot.  This lot is the one by Farmers Market.  You would only need to be out there for 2-2.5 hours.  We only need about 2-3 people out there.  Mr. Lange said if your student were one of the people, he would offer bonus points for the student.

Sorry about the late request.  Just email me if you are able to do this.
Thanks,
Mike Choy
DHS BB President