[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Welcome Back

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sat Aug 28 23:43:12 PDT 2010

Hello Davis High School Band Families,

Welcome Back to a new school year!!!   And along with it, comes a bunch of great activities.

First, our kick off DHS Band Booster meeting is going to be this Tuesday night at 7:30pm at the DHS Band Room (PA-3).
All parents are invited and encouraged to attend.  We are the group that contributes greatly toward helping Mr. Lange make the music program at DHS top notch.
Please join us on Tuesday to this week.

Then on Thursday of this week, the DHS Band Boosters is sponsoring a welcome back BBQ for the band members (concert, jazz, symphonic and pep bands).
It will be held Thursday at 6;00pm on the Patio right outside the DHS Multi-Purpose Room (MPR).   Following the BBQ at 7:30 pm is another pep band rehearsal that the band members can enjoy.

So come help us get this year off to a great start by attending the DHS Band Booster meeting.

Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn
Pres. DHS Band Boosters