[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band Parent Request

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Aug 31 14:37:39 PDT 2010

Hi Jazz Band Parents,

We are looking for someone that is willing to help coordinate the Natsoulas Jazz Festival activities for our involvement portion.
The festival is coming up quickly, and we need some help.
It can even be a couple of people willing to work together on it.
The festival is on October 9th, 2010, from 12:00 - 8:00 pm.

There are some coordination activities, getting the raffle details going, the logistics of where things are going to go, signage, etc, etc..

Please let me know if you are willing to help out.
See you tonight.

Thanks much,
~JAH