[Dhsbb-jazz] Photographs

Joyce Boulanger jlboulanger at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 14:39:48 PST 2010

Hello DHS Band Booster Parents & Families,

Calling all photographers!
If any of you happen to take digital photographs at the Winter Rhapsody concert
on Thursday, 12/16/10, and you are willing to share them...

I would love to have them for use in the January 2011 Band Booster Newsletter.
The two parents that normally provide photographs of the bands are unfortunately
not able to attend this concert.
I will be putting the next newsletter together in approximately 2 weeks, thus I
would appreciate receiving them as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Joyce Boulanger
JLBoulanger at yahoo.com