[Dhsbb-jazz] just so ya know

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Dec 17 09:04:08 PST 2010

All,
This message was accidentally sent to the Jazz Band distribution list.
It was meant for Jazzyhorns at aol.com<mailto:Jazzyhorns at aol.com>, which is Katie's (the Trip Coordinator's) email.

This is confidential information and should not be shared or saved.
Would you please DELETE the email and any copies of the attachment.

I would like to ensure that we respect the confidentiality of the band members.

Thanks much,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS BB Pres.