[Dhsbb-jazz] Congratulations to all!

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Feb 8 16:19:24 PST 2010

Yes, Con\gratulations!

Our Jazz Band has been chosen to participate in the Monterey Jazz
Festival's "Next Generation Jazz Festival" on April 9 and 10.

12 bands were chosen from applicants from 20 states and 2 foreign
countries.  I do not know who else has been chosen, but WE HAVE BEEN!

Yippee!

David Cross is securing our reservations at the Portola Plaza Hotel
and he will be in touch with the particulars.

In the meantime we have a lot on our plate for the next 3 weeks...

Saturday, February 13		Jazz Choir Cabaret		arrive:  6:30p		play
7:00-7:30p			Emerson

Sunday, February 14			Jazz Choir Cabaret		arrive:  5:30		play
6:00-6:30			Emerson

Monday, February 15			Blue & White Concert		arrive:  6:30		play
7:30-9:00			IPAB

Thursday, February 18		Jazz Choir Cabaret (concert)		times TBA, but
probably arrive 7:00 or so

Saturday, February 27		Coconut Grove			times:	TBA

Fred Lange