[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove - can you lend any of these items?

jean park jkparkucd at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 18:19:12 PST 2010

Hello Band Booster parents -

With Coconut Grove coming up quickly, I am looking for the following items to borrow for the night of Saturday, Feb 27 to help provide the tropical drink service.  If you have any of the items listed below that you would be willing to lend, please let me know.  I would be more than happy to pick up from you (preferably by Friday, Feb 26) and to clean and return to you the day after the event.

Small card table
5-gallon drink dispensers (2)
Punch bowls - preferably plastic (4-5)
Ladles (3)