[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Playathon forms

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jan 5 14:58:33 PST 2010

>From Sandra Weisker:

Hi Everyone,

The Playathon is almost upon us-January 23rd and 24th-so it is time to start collecting pledges.

I will have forms available in class next week, but I have attached the pledge sheet form for those of you who would like to start now.  As the pledge sheet indicates, we prefer a donation collected ahead of the Playathon as opposed to a pledge that will have to be collected afterwards so donations are generally not based on the number of hours played.  Because of this, we have provided two forms this year.  If you are staying all night, use the first form (Staying the Night).  However, if you do not plan to stay the night, please use the second form (Leaving Early) that indicates this fact so that there is no confusion as to what the donation is for.  Pledge sheets and moneys collected should be brought to the Playathon.  Remember, all donations that you collect will be credited directly to your account for the Spring Band Tour to Disneyland.

I have also attached the 2010 Permission Slip and Code of Conduct Form.  Please note that all students participating in the Playathon are required to fill this out; even those not planning to stay past the concert.  It has space for parents to let us know when they expect their students to be dismissed.  Please bring these to the band room by January 19th.

Sandra Weisker
Playathon Coordinator

(530) 756-2759
sweisker at ucdavis.edu<mailto:sweisker at ucdavis.edu>