[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS-BB - Disneyland Trip inputs needed

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Jan 14 12:37:53 PST 2010

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please don't forget to get your Disneyland form (which has important information we need on it) and your 1st $150s in to us by tomorrow.
You can either mail it to the address on the form, or have your student give it to Becky or Jenny Horn while in Symphonic or Jazz Band.

We need to get the count of how many people are going on the trip, as we are in the process of making reservation payments.

Also, in the next couple of days I will be getting the first emails out with the student account balances.  So that information will be coming shortly as well.

Thanks much & have a good day.

Cheers,
~JAH
DHS Band Boosters VP