[Dhsbb-jazz] [Dhsbb-symph] DHS-BB - Disneyland Trip inputs needed

jazzyhorns at aol.com jazzyhorns at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 12:49:01 PST 2010

Just a reiminder:  Checks should be made out to DHS Band  Boosters.  Thanks!
Katie Horn

In a message dated 1/14/2010 12:41:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
john.a.horn at intel.com writes:

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Please don’t forget to get your  Disneyland form (which has important
information we need on it) and your 1st $150s in to us by  tomorrow.
You can either mail it to the  address on the form, or have your student
give it to Becky or Jenny Horn while  in Symphonic or Jazz Band.
We need to get the count of how  many people are going on the trip, as we
are in the process of making  reservation payments.
Also, in the next couple of days I  will be getting the first emails out
with the student account balances.  So that information will be coming shortly
as  well.
Thanks much & have a good  day.
Cheers,
~JAH