[Dhsbb-jazz] Playathon reminder email

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Jan 14 17:00:52 PST 2010

Email from Sandra Weisker.

Hi All,

I just wanted to remind you to get your Playathon permission slips in to Mr. Lange by Tuesday, 1/19.  I have attached the form.

I have also attached the Pledge Sheets in case you need more.

Students, you will want to bring snacks so share:  Concert Band students, please bring drinks; Jazz Band students, please bring water; and Symphonic Band students, please bring chips, fruit, small sandwiches, brownies, or cookies.  Of course you could always bring other things, a favorite food or drink is always welcome, but we want to be sure everything is covered.  Wear comfortable clothing; no concert dress.  Bring pillows or sleeping bags if desired.  Bring music, books, or games, for the break time.

Good luck with finals!

Sandra Weisker
756-2759
(530) 908-0203