[Dhsbb-jazz] Still need YES/NO for Disneyland

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Jan 20 00:32:59 PST 2010

Greetings all you Band Parents,

As of the latest count, we have 82 people that are confirmed to be going on the Disneyland Trip, 2 that are not, and 70 that have not yet responded.
Please send in the form that we sent out earlier, even if you are not going.   We need to hear from everyone.

We talked with the hotel over the weekend, and May is booking up fast.
We may not be able to get additional rooms if we don't act quickly.

SO, WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU (if we haven't already).

Thanks much,
~JAH