[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band - Natsoulas Jazz Festival

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Jul 22 22:58:52 PDT 2010

Greetings Band Parents,

I hope everyone is having a great summer.
The Band Booster officers are already at work on things that are going to be happening the next year.

One event that is coming up is the Natsoulas Jazz Festival on October 9th.  This is the 1st fundraiser that everyone can participate in and the Jazz Band and combos will  be playing in as well.
I am looking to see if there are any parents that are willing to help organize the activities that we are involved in for that day.
It would involve our band raffle (both pre-sales and sales during the event, organizing the helpers to got out and get raffle prizes, possible wine sales, & things associated with these items.

If you have a some time and are willing to help out, please let me know.

Thanks much,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster Pres.

FYI:  I will be offline from this Sunday 7/25 - 7/30 at Boy Scout Camp, so I won't be able to respond during that time.