[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band BBQ

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 22:45:33 PDT 2010

Jazz Band and Parents (current and new),

We are setting the date for our last social function, which has always been a great time.  It is a party to say goodbye to our current seniors and say hello to the new members for next year.  Attendance has always been great for this BBQ and we are expecting one of our largest parties since we have so many new members coming in.  By the way, congratulations to all you new Jazz band students.  This Jazz Band is a great band and we become one large extended family.

Hold the date:  June 14 at 6 pm.  (This is after school has finished)
Who:  Jazz Band students this year and next year and respective parents

More details to come in the next few days.
See you there,
Mike Choy