[Dhsbb-jazz] jazz band BBQ

David Cross daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 15:01:35 PDT 2010

Hi jazz band families- I am David Cross, the parent coordinator.  It's time for the end of year BBQ.

The BBQ is next Monday, June 14 from 6-9 p.m.  We are working with the City to confirm that the central park tables and BBQ area are reserved for this event.

We need a head count by Thursday, June 10.  We are asking for a donation of $5 for individuals, $10 per family to cover the cost of the BBQ items.  We also will ask those coming to bring side dishes.

Please e-mail me by Thursday  and let me know the number of people attending.   I will then send out another e-mail with final details.

David Cross
daviddorseycross at yahoo.com