[Dhsbb-jazz] Summer work for the Jazz Band

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jun 8 08:16:18 PDT 2010

Hello Jazz Band families

I have prepared an electronic "packet" of materials for the NEW Jazz
Band students to study this summer.  It includes pdf documents of
songs for the students to print out and learn and sound files of
these songs.

This packet is available to download from my computer at DHS.
Students should come to the bandroom at DHS with a flash drive (at
least 150 MB) or blank writable CD.

I will be at school today (from 10:30-1:00), Thursday from 10:30-1:00
and again on Monday from 9:30-11:00.

I will also bring my laptop to the band Bar-B-Q.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty getting to one of these
sessions.

P.S.  Students in the current Jazz or Symphonic bands have already
downloaded these materials.

Fred Lange
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School