[Dhsbb-jazz] Fourth of July Parade - Be there!

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jun 26 12:58:13 PDT 2010

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great summer (spending all
your time practicing pep band music, of course). The Fourth of July is
zooming towards us on the calendar, and we all know what that means. I
hope most of you will be in town on the 4th, because if you are, you
should definitely join us by the Carousel in Central Park at 8:30 am
on the Fourth to participate in the parade. The theme will be red,
white, and blue (anything in those colors will do – personally, I’m
thinking penguins and stairs), but if you don’t have time to dress up,
the most important thing is just showing up. The more people the
better, and if you know any alumni that might want to join us, feel
free to invite them. Be there or be square!

–Duncan Sommer

P.S. – If I find out later that you were in town and didn’t come…you
will feel the full fowl wrath of Future Flamingo!