[Dhsbb-jazz] Monterey trip

David Cross daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 16:13:39 PST 2010

Hi everyone.  I am Jacob's dad and will be helping to coordinate the help from parents needed for the Monterey jazz festival.  The festival has still not posted the schedule but I can share the information we do know.

1)  Everyone is going.  Students signed up for their roommate choices last week.

2)  The band will leave DHS on Friday, April 9, at about 1:00 p.m. (after the jazz band rehearsal) in parent cars.  We need a carpool coordinator to make sure all students have a ride.  Please e mail me at daviddorseycross at yahoo.com or call 530-574-7080 if you can take on this job.

3)  The band will check into the Portola Hotel Friday afternoon and attend a concert Friday evening.

4)  The DHS jazz band will perform Saturday morning.

5)  We will return on Sunday.

6)  Chaperones are set.

A more detailed schedule will be sent as soon as the festival releases the schedule.

-David Cross