[Dhsbb-jazz] Please distribute to jazz band listserv

Leslie McDaniel lmcd at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 22 22:35:31 PDT 2010

Jazz Band families,

We're organizing refreshments for the CJP/DHS jazz band concert on
Sunday, March 28.

Please let us know if you have a folding table available to use for
refreshments.

Please drop off bottled water, bottled/can juice, or bottled coffee/
tea drinks to our house anytime before March 28 or on that day up to
6 PM.
Address is 416 11th Street (near D St.).

Any cookies or baked goods can be dropped off at our house or brought
directly to the concert--if bringing directly to the concert please
arrive a bit early.

Thanks!

Leslie Mcdaniel
400-4465