[Dhsbb-jazz] Performance Schedule for Disney Band Trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Sun May 2 17:34:53 PDT 2010

For those of you interested in watching the Band's play down in  Anaheim,
we just received their performance schedule.

The students will perform on Sunday May 16th in Disneyland.  The  combined
band will be playing at 5:30 PM and the Jazz Band at 7:30  PM both at the
Plaza Gardens Stage inside Disneyland.

They will also perform at Saddleback Community College on Sat. May  15th at
1:15 p.m. in a combined performance with their wind ensemble.   This
college is in Mission Viejo I believe.  No cost to attend.

On Monday the bands will participate in Disney recording workshops, and
those are not open to the public (however the orchestra groups just returned
from their Disneyland trip, and gave these workshops rave reviews, so they
should be a highlight of the trip!)

12 days until departure!  Be on the lookout for various emails  over the
next couple of weeks with important info about the trip.

Katie Horn