[Dhsbb-jazz] DISNEYLAND - $$$ for meals

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 12 10:06:22 PDT 2010

Hi Band Families,

I have received a few questions about how much spending money to bring on the band trip.

7 meals on the trip are provided, and 6 must be purchased individually - 3 of which will be while we are in Disneyland.  Meals in Disneyland will be more costly.  Expect to pay about $5 for a snack (ice cream bar or pretzel) and $15 for a simple carry out meal (burger and fries, pizz and drink . . .) Please allow enough spending money for the meals indicated above, as well as for any other items you wish to purchase. At least $100.  We will have a "trip bank" that any student may borrow from if they are short on cash.  No one will go hungry.

- Kathryn Shickman