[Dhsbb-jazz] Tomorrow's Concert CANCELLED

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 25 19:16:23 PDT 2010

Dear Parents and Friends

I have just seen a forecast for tomorrow and it showed a 40% chance of
rain and "green" spots all across the valley all day long.

It is therefore, with great reluctance that I have made the decision
to CANCEL THE PICNIC AND POPS CONCERT scheduled for tomorrow evening.

With just a 40% chance of precip, one might think "just chance it."
However the consequences of a wrong decision could be catastrophic to
the instruments.

As I said in my previous email, there really is no way to re-schedule
this concert.  I am sad but realize this is the best decision.

Thank you for supporting our efforts this year and

                PLEASE ATTEND THE JAZZ BAND CONCERT ON JUNE 4 (7:30
p.m. in the IPAB.

Fred Lange