[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Booster Final Meeting

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 23:24:02 PDT 2010

Folks,
It is our last Band Booster meeting of the year.  This has been a great year - concerts, fundraising events, competitions, trips, etc.  Although your sons and daughters and Mr. Lange played a big role in all of this, you should know it could not have been done without your support in both time and money.  Thank you.
At this last meeting, we do not have all of the potential BB officers lined up, but we have some and would like to have our vote on the ones we have during this meeting.  In addition, we can give a summary of our fundraising this year.
Please plan to attend:  6/2/10 Wed at 7:30 pm in the DHS Band room

Mike Choy
DHS Band Booster President