[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: WOW---Last DHS Bands' Carwash Fundraiser

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:58:16 PDT 2010

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:32:37 +0000
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net

Hello... you special musicians and wonderful parents who support them!!!  Guess what?  This is your last chance to help all our band students: Jazz, Symphonic, and Concert, by earning money for Victoria, Canada.  Without your dirty cars we can't do it...PLEASE, bring them Saturday, 9a-1p, to the DJUSD parking lot and you can even go shop at farmer's market.  We only let adults drive the cars while students wash.  We are even letting some students sign up for two shifts to make more.  This all helps everyone in the end.  Even bring your second car, this is your last chance and we need you to make the effort to come.  It would be so greatly appreciated.  Suggested donation is $10 and the students do windows inside and out as well.  Parents, without you, we can't be a success!   Thank you so much for all you do.

I could really use another early shift parent volunteer.  Please email me personally for that or any other questions or info. theresalucas09 at comcast.net

Thank you and gracious,

Theresa Lucas
Coordinator