[Dhsbb-jazz] victoria trip installment due 12/10

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 19 13:07:27 PST 2010

Hi Band Families,

The attached letter and form with a preliminary itinerary and information about our upcoming band trip to Victoria were sent home with students last Tuesday.  We are requesting that families make the first installment by 12/10/2010 so that Trip Coordinator, Katie Horn can purchase airline tickets and reserve hotel rooms for our group.  If you did not find that blue letter and form in your student's backpack this week, please fill out the attached form and return it to the Band Booster mailbox no later than 12/10/2010.

- Kathryn Shickman