[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Get Your Raffle Tickets Now

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Oct 4 15:18:49 PDT 2010

All,

Just wanted to make sure that everyone is picking up the raffle tickets that you want to use/sell.
The students only have 5 days left to sell raffle tickets.
I already know of several that have been selling them and one that has sold over $250 worth.
Don't miss this opportunity to help offset trip costs.

You can pick tickets up tonight at my house between 8:45 pm - 10:00 pm
John Horn
3454 Oyster Bay Ave
Davis

Off of Lake Blvd in West Davis.  Two story brown house on inside of 2nd curve.

Or, you can get tickets Wednesday night at the next DHS Band Boosters Mtg.
7:30 pm at the band room (PA-3).

Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn