[Dhsbb-jazz] Dress Blacks

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 20:30:51 PDT 2010

Hi all,
A generous parent of former DHS Band students donated some dress black
clothing that might be useful for someone.

I have the following and would love to pass it along before concert season
kicks in if you think it will fit your son:

2 pair tuxedo pants - adjustable waist from 30 - 32

1 size Large tuxedo shirt 34/35
1 shirt listed as 32/33  15 1/2 (neck?  sleeve?  Can you  tell I don't do
much men shirt shopping?)

1 coat  - no size listed, but assume it fit one of the boys who wore  the
clothes listed above
 2 size Medium grey vests

bow ties - 1 black, one with the grey pattern

You may email me at _JazzyHorns at aol.com_ (mailto:JazzyHorns at aol.com)  if
you are interested in  any of these.  Also, if any parent would be interested
in organizing a  clothing swap at some point, that could be a nice way for
kids to acquire  shoes/dress blacks as they grow during HS years......

Katie Horn