[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Tall Cotton music from Mr. Lange

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:54:07 PDT 2010

Hello Jazz Band students and parents,

Mr. Lange wanted to send you a music file which was too large for the Band Boosters' listserver service.  So I just sent it to you by a free web service called yousendit.com.  Downloading the file is FREE, you do not need to buy the service.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Joyce Hamaguchi
757-6336
DHSBB listserve administrator (for now - new volunteer coming soon!)