[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Input needed from Everyone Please

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Sep 9 00:21:09 PDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you to all the people who attended the 1st Band Booster meeting last week.
And thank you to everyone who signed up to help with various activities.

We would like to get a response from EVERYBODY, please.
We want to get a rough idea of how many people are thinking of going on the band trip to Victoria.
We need to make preliminary hotel and plane reservations, and need to judge the numbers.
So, please fill in and return the attached sheet (either by email to me or US Mail with the address on the top of the form.
Sign up for as many items as you would like to help with.
Thank you much!!

We are specifically looking for people to help with the following positions:

 1.  Natsoulas Jazz Festival Coordinator - helping to coordinate our involvement in the Natsoulas activities.
 2.  Stage Crew Coordinator - Helping to make sure that the stage is set up correctly for the band concerts.
 3.  Pep Band Coordinator - coordinate volunteers to ensure we have adult coverage at the games that the pep band plays for.
 4.  Coconut Grove Coordinator - Runs the committee mtgs and gets everything together.  There are already several people interested in being Asst Coord, so lots of help coming.
 5.  Playathon Asst Coordinator - To help Sandra Weisker, the coordinator, with getting everything going and learn the job, so that they can take over next year.

REMEMBER:  Please let me know if you can help with any of the above positions, and send back in the attached Powerpoint doc (or pdf) with trip info and other volunteer opportunities.

Cheers,

~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster President