[Dhsbb-jazz] Donate a gift or services to support the DHS Band program

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:03:10 PDT 2010

Dear Band families and alumni,

CONTRIBUTE
 A PRIZE TO THE BAND BOOSTERS RAFFLES - We are collecting donations of
goods and services to serve as raffle prizes for the Davis Jazz Festival
 (October 9, 2010) and the Coconut Grove event (March 5, 2011).  Last
year, we were able to host two successful raffles and a silent auction because so many local
businesses and band parents contributed wonderful prizes.  We ask you to
 consider contributing merchandise or services to the Band Boosters this
 year.   Some examples of past
raffle prizes include event tickets (River Cats, Mondavi Center),
electronic devices and games (an iPod; Guitar Hero), original art pieces
 (paintings, ceramic sculptures, photographs), a weekend at a vacation
cabin, and so on.  Please contact Lynne Rumery if you wish to
contribute a prize.  As always, your contributions are tax-deductible,
and Thank You  in advance for your continuing support!!!

Contact Lynne Rumery at lynnerumery at gmail.com or 753-4301 if you can donate a gift.

Thank you,
Joyce Hamaguchi
757-6336